Subject: Re: DEC machines
From: Fusion Films <[email-masked]>
To: The LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 06:18:09 -0700 (PDT)

> I'm about to buy a DEC machine. Any comments on Bushey and Deskstation 
> products. What about other companies???
> 

I've already sent email to a couple of people, but since more and more 
are asking the question I thought I'd post to the list.

Mark and I have been dealing with Steve Gaudet at DCG for over a year now 
and I can say, without a doubt, that he is the most knowledgable, 
helpful, Alpha dealer we have done business with.

He is a Deskstation dealer, as well as an authorized DEC dealer, as well 
as carrying another brand (which I can't recall at this time).  He sells 
Pentium Pros, HP workstations, and possibly Suns.

All I can say is that we've had nothing but good experiences with Steve.
He will give you an honest opinion on what will give you the most bang 
for the buck.  He is also selling Alphas running Linyx(sp?) and the last 
time I spoke to him he had just sold 80 of them because, apparently, he 
is one of the only dealers that want to sell a Linyx based Alpha.

Anyway, his number is (603)421-1800

Paul

     *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
     *       Paul Griswold    Our web site is moving, stay tuned! *
     *     Fusion Films, Inc.                 [email-masked]   *
     * Director/Animator                        (305)279-5435     *
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

--- From the LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]> --------
--- This message posted by:  Fusion Films <[email-masked]>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- For information, send e-mail to:  [email-masked] --------
--- Message should include the phrase INFO LIGHTWAVE on a line by itself ---